This last week has been intresting. my computer started acting up, then my internet cponnection followed… then my site went on it’s own journey. I’m glad to be back, and thanks for those who called to ask about my next post, i’ll do that in the next few hours, but for now…
The tagging finally got to me! I had seen in while a couple of my friends were hustling to write and I was wondering if I could ever write anything about myself up to 25 points.
Finally, I was tagged on my facebook page and I decided tompaste it right here.
1. If I ever make it to 25, I’ll list it as one of my greatest accomplishments of today!
2. One of the things you might readily notice when you meet me, Is that I smile a lot. In spite of anything, I never stop laughing.
2. My most painful day was the day a lecturer, in a bid to prove I was cheating, picked a newspaper clipping and said I was copying from It. of course, his wisdom made me laugh!
2. One of the few things I hate doing Is talking about myself.
3. I spend more time solving other people’s problem than mine, what an irony!
4. I spend more than a whole day thinking of what to blog about and less than an hour writing it.
5. I once broke a guy’s arm while trying to show him how to use aikido skills to breaking bones!
6. When asked what side I love to sleep on- I didn’t know, I rarely sleep, I usually doze off! Even the last time I slept on my bed and in a nice way was December 6th last year. (It a new year decision to sleep on my bed)
7. Though I don’t talk much, the longest I have spent gisting with a friend was 9 hours! – and no, not my fiancée.
8. About my best food, there has always been a tie among Bread, garri and beans. So most times I take them together! I really don’t know which but in an order; beans, bread and garrI.
9. Cowbell chocolate, garrI and groundnut should give me an award. I used to take them together every day for more than ten years!
10. My most fearful day was when I stood In the midst of OAU Student Union guys and threatened to turn the whole school on them. It was 3am, we were two, and they were 14- looking dangerous and armed!- I did!
11. The most Important topics I love discussing are politics and relationships.
12. I did a lot of home work before asking Martha out. I needed to be sure before asking, I wouldn’t survive a no!
13. I once had a relationship that lasted nine months (like 5 years ago). We had the rare privilege of organizing a break-up dinner!
14. The quotation “just few” was my mantra for many years- It still is.
F- There are five things you need to watch out for in life (see me In camera)
E- Men are looking for examples to follow, God Is looking for an example to show men. I intend to be the one on both sides.
W- The woman Is God’s secret weapon of changing the world
14. You’re right; marriage is one of the most important things I think of
15. I graduated from OAU after passing through 3 departments. Well, maybe it was not really necessary, but I did.
16. Because I have four siblings, we call ourselves THE FAMOUS FIVE (remember that book?)
17. When I was in medical school most people believed I would not practice medicine- except me!
18. In one single year 2004, I failed at so many things so much so I thought it must be a movie!
19. Some people say you must seek for a wife, but then the Bible says a prudent wife is from the Lord. I didn’t look for Martha, I discovered her. Martha was God’s gift in my life, and it came at a critical time. Don’t be surprised- my love for her keeps growing.
20. I went to two secondary schools. In one there was no Christian fellowship, so we formed one.
When I got to the second one, there was a fellowship- but I always seemed to be absconding.
21. My laptop’s name is”Agbeke”
22. I never succeeded at being a good footballer. My team always wanted me to be the last man, and the opposing teams always never want me to be an opponent.
23. The first time I spoke to a very large crowd of people (over 500). Seeing the large crowd, my first words were, o o o o God- I was speaking into the microphone.
24. One of the things I ‘m always grateful to God for is that I’ve never lacked people who believed in me. I’ve never lacked people who told me they were sure I was coming out shinning…I’m so surprised how I’m turning out.
25. I couldn’t stop at 24, so am glad I made it!